Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Other than VRMC who???

How privileged are we? A lot, that’s for sure! Our client list is so much fun! And believe me we are grateful for each and every one of them!

Have you or your child had braces? Well, if so, you will probably be coming to us for a gift portrait from orthodontists, Drs. Ehrlich and Sallapudi. Check them out at www.crossbite.com
We have been photographing gorgeous teeth in the smiles of great kids, for years. Many of the youngsters are from about 13ish to 18ish…with several adults scattered in along the way…Matter of fact, we have photographed one whole family who were all in braces at the same time…I think there were four of them!

Anyway, photographing teens is always an experience…a happy experience – mostly! J But there are notable exceptions: it’s about those ‘schlumpered’ down (you know the pose!), grumpy, eye-rolling, 13 year old guys (sorry, but it’s usually the guys) who are only at the studio only under extreme duress of Motherly Wrath. Well, how fortunate am I…God knows who needs to have boys and I have one. Once upon a time, he was 13…I know the drill!

Now then…The docs need a smiling image to show off their miraculous work…and a 13 year old is not necessarily a beamingly happy smiling individual… (Exceptions Noted!!) My son, at 13, said that there is no one on the face of the earth that I could not annoy…I take my work seriously . But, by the end of the session, I have usually managed to annoy the guys to the point that they are laughing…at me, I’m sure, but I am undaunted and I’ve got real smiles!!! Mom and I are happy…and actually so are the kiddos...they just don’t want Mom to know!

No comments: